If you listed tickets on StubHub and don't see them in your active listings:
- Go to My tickets > Listings > Expired. Listings expire depending on the event and delivery method.
Royal Mail 2 days before the event.
- Check My tickets > Sales (look at the Open and Completed tabs) to see if your tickets sold
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Use Google Chrome for a faster site
- Wait a few minutes. If you just listed tickets, they should appear on the site soon.
- Make sure you signed in with the right account. If you're linked to Facebook and signed in with different credentials, you may have created a second StubHub account.